As noted yesterday, in preparation to tonights viewing of The Dark Knight Rises, I watched the second installment of Nolan’s Batman Trilogy. Having seen it before at the cinema, after an ill-fated attempt at trying to watch it in the IMAX I knew what was coming, but it still amazes me how good this film is.
The only criticism I would have is the pursuit to fit in perhaps too much - but even that isn’t enough to derail this juggernaut of a film. It’s fantastic.
Special note goes, obviously, to Heath Ledger who smashed the backside off his performance of the Joker.
- kelimiya likes this
- stonermcboner reblogged this from theforeveralonefilmclub
- diva-roach likes this
- alexaissoindie likes this
- browntownbrown reblogged this from theforeveralonefilmclub
- browntownbrown likes this
- mordredd likes this
- jag4091 reblogged this from theforeveralonefilmclub
- theforeveralonefilmclub posted this